What is it about Edens Garden? Why did many other guests visit Edens Garden before?
The answer is quite simple…
Very authentic and is a genuine small scale company;
Beautifully and quiet located. Our location is situated in a very valuable natural habitat, which is part of the northern taiga ecosystem and UNESCO’s Biosphere Program because of the unique natural and cultural environments of the area. The taiga is the world’s largest land biome. The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency has designated the ‘Black River Valley’ as an area of national interest for outdoor recreation;
Experience the Swedish countryside with our traditional farmer style accommodations;
At Edens Garden you can combine your stay with particular nature experiences all on site;
At Edens Garden you get personal service and you can come in close contact with our animals;
We work closely with the local entrepreneurs;
Surrounded by nature and wilderness around the corner, however, close to Västerås city, Västerås central station, Skultuna brassworks and factory shops, Sala Silvermine and less than 1½ hour from Stockholm Old Town;
- Our 3-star accommodations are rated by “Nature’s Best“ which is a quality label by the Swedish Board for Eco-tourism and Edens Garden is also rated by Swedish Welcome.
…..”Edens Garden is a unique place to relax completely, totally away from the complex world“…..
At our manor, called for Eden’s Garden, do we offer 3 lodging accommodations:
- The “Old Cottage“, genuine timber log cottage from the 17th century, which offers space for 4 persons;
- A high standard “Holiday Villa“, based on self catering (4 up to 5 persons);
- A high standard manor-farm, based on self catering “The Farm” (up to 8 persons).
Activities in the Outdoors:
- Beaver-, & Wildlife safari;
- Beaver & Breakfast – for the early birds ;
- Canoe rental;
- Bicycle rental;
- Boat rental;
- Fishing equippement rental;
- 5 Day’s Yoga and Nature Retreat;
- Bird watching;
- Wildlife watching;
- Ecopark Öjesjönbrännan & Hälleskogsbrännan;
- Guided Paramotor tandem flights – de Wilde Outdoor;
- Zoom Camp – Fallänge Torp;
- Frisbee Golf – 18 holes!;
- Day packages with lunch and genuine outdoor BBQ;
- Relaxing and meditation for mind and soul with among “Singing Bowls”;…
- And of course exiting outdoor activities during the autumn and winter !!!
You are very welcome!