Prices on our website are in Swedish kronor, mentioned as “SEK” or “kr” and in Euro's mentioned in EUR.
We do only accept Swedish kronor on site. You find ATM’s in Skultuna, Sala and Västerås.
We do accept SWISH payments (Swedish costumers).
We do accept credit card payments on site (VISA/Maestro/Master-card).
Rental & Booking Terms
• People under 21 can not book / stay with Edens Garden without legal guardian(s).
• 25% of the rent is payable no later than 7 days after booking and the remaining part 2 weeks before arrival date.
In case of Last Minute Booking* you need to transfer the whole rental sum within 24 hours from booking date. *Last Minute Booking= booking made 7 days prior to arrival date
• If you booked an accommodation, the following items are included in the rental price:
Use of electricity-, heating, warm water and drinking water.
Use of radio-Cd player, TV, and DVD player.
Biological soap, cleaning equipment.
Garden, garden furniture, grill.
Brochure material, maps and touristinformation.
• It is Edens Garden’s responsibility to insure the items/accommodation and furnishings.
• The item/accommodation is let to the guest(s) during stated period for stated price.
• The guest must be careful and take good care for the item/accommodation.
• The guest must follow the given instructions / read the house rules-, the cleaning instructions and comply with the waste recycle policy that we provide at your arrival.
• The guest is responsible for damage caused by him/herself or other tenants. If damage occurs, you need to contact us immediately. If you booked an accommodation, you should not displace the furniture.
• The guest is not allowed to put the item/accommodation at someone elses disposal.
• The guest should leave the item/accommodation clean and tidy according to the cleaning instructions we provide you. If you booked an accommodation you can buy the final cleaning for 650.00 / 1495.00 SEK (except for booked B&B). On the departure date before checking out do we check the state of our accommodation. Our accommodations should always be left in the same state as we offered you during the arrival day.
• The landlord will hire a cleaning company if the accommodation is contaminated/damaged beyond the normal. If contimination/damage occurs, it will be documented with photography-, writing-, and all the expenses will be billed to the tenant.
• Edens Garden does have a waste recycle policy.
The guest must read and comply with the waste recycle instructions carefully we provide you on your arrival day.
• Smoking-, and open fire are not allowed in the accommodation. Smoking outside only and put cigarette stumps in a tin can filled with little water.
• If you booked an accommodation, please take note that bed linen and towels are NOT included (except for booked B&B). You can rent sheets- and towels packages (update you chart). The packages are provided for your stay with a maximum for one whole week stay (so we do NOT change sheets and towels daily).
• The use of bed linen is obligatory. You can bring your own bed linen. Matress size 200cmx90cm, duvet size 150cmx210cm, pillow size 50cmx60cm. The use of sleeping bags is not allowed on our beds.
• Pets are allowed. Your dog(s) must be leashed at all times. The guest must take care of the hygiene inside and outside the accommodation. If you bring your pets, you are responsible for the final cleaning for the accommodation.
• No shoes inside the houses. Please borrow slippers to use inside.
• Arrival from 15:00 hours and check out at least on 10:00 hours. Changes can be made after approval from the Landlord.
Cancellation can be made without penalty within 7 days from the booking date by sending us an e-mail. The cancelling rules written below are always actual, even if you did not payed the down payment.
• The customer is at any times self-responsible for the cancelling procedure.
• Cancellation made 8 days from the booking date and 55 days prior to arrival date do we charge 10% of the total rent.
• Cancelling within 8 weeks before arrival date charges 25% of the total rental costs.
• Cancelling within 6 weeks before arrival date charges 50% of the total rental costs.
• Cancelling within 4 weeks before arrival date charges 75% of the total rental costs.
• Cancelling within 2 weeks before and until the arrival day, charges the whole amount of the rental costs.
• NOTE: Cancellation with ‘Last Minute’ is not possible! ‘Last Minute’ (accommodation/package) = within 7 days before arrival day.
• Covid-19 Last Minute Cancel Guarantee! For your convenience we offer you the opportunity to cancel your booking last minute during the Covid-19 situation. If you don't want to use this option, you will agree with our regular cancel policy. Please follow the instructions during your booking process.
Change your booking / upgrade
• The request for a change must be made via e-mail. In the event of a change, we calculate a fee of 250,- SEK in your original booking.
• If we decide to upgrade your accommodation for any reasons, we will not charge a higher price or extra fees. If it is desired to stay longer in the upgraded accommodation, we will charge the regular price for the upgraded accommodation.
Note that the option to make preliminary bookings is not available, only direct confirmation and payment is in effect. But you can cancel your reservation without penalty within 7 days from booking date.
Cancellation due to illness/unforeseen events
Before booking accommodation / accommodation packages at Edens Garden, you and your fellow travelers should find out what you have for cancellation protection.
In order to be able to receive reimbursement from an insurance, the insurance must be available before the trip and is fully paid.
A cancellation coverage can include your home insurance, travel allowance for your home insurance or when you pay online with a credit card.
Complaints / disputes
Any errors that occurs during your stay must be reported immediately to the staff at Edens Garden.
• If you have not reported any complaints or errors during your stay and therefore neglected to give Edens Garden the opportunity to correct any mistakes, you cannot demand any compensation afterwards.
• If you are not satisfied with your compensation, you have to notify Edens Garden in writing within 14 days from arriving home.
• If we cannot come to an agreement, you may turn to appropriate authority in your country for assistance.
Subject to change
Edens Garden B&B, Cottages and Tourist Activities reserves the right to change times, prices, payment, booking or discount conditions at will. Prices for coming seasons are always preliminary and subject to change.
Terms rented item(s) / materials
• Rented item(s)s may only be used in the area where Edens Garden is referred to. The rented object may only be used by Edens Garden's guests and also may be used by persons belonging to his/her family. The guest may not rent out the item(s) to anyone else.
• The guest is responsible for taking good care of the rented item(s) and ensures that it is maintained in its existing condition.
• The guest is responsible for returning the item(s) in the same condition as at the start time of rental. Edens Garden has the right to retain a deposit fee or even invoice in cases where the items were not returned in time or if the object was improperly damaged. If the late return is due to unforeseen events, which the guest cannot take into account according to the agreement, is Edens Garden not entitled to any such compensation.
• The guest is liable to Edens Garden for loss of or damage to the item(s) and its accessories during the rental period. The guests responsibility lapses if he reports, on probable reasons, that they have not been careless.
• The item(s) is always rented out, including safety equipment and given instructions. Always use the safety equipment for your own sake! For children up to the age of 16 it is mandatory to use given safety equipment.
Eden's Garden reserves the right to change times, prices, payment, booking or discount terms. Prices for upcoming seasons are always preliminary and subject to change.